December 29, 2007

Broken Petals

I was on our way to our forever journey, when a "truck" hit me. Big, jumbo, FUSO kind of truck. It was all so sudden, I was not expecting anything, as at that moment, I felt relaxingly happy, content, settled, as if I was back in my mom’s womb. As soothing as if I laid peacefully quiet in warm water. As comforting as if I had seen the bright shiny future in front of me.

And that was when the truck hit me.

At first, I didn’t notice that I was bleeding. I tried to stand up, although excruciatingly hurt. I didn’t even shed some tears. But at some point, gradually, I experienced a sense of emptiness, feelings of bitterness, resentment and disappointment. I also felt the extreme painful feeling, and that was when I realized, and surprised, to notice that my heart was wounded. Severely wounded.

Until the present time, I still carry a lot of emotional attachments emerging from the accident. And I am haunted by fears. Fear of a settled-happy-content life. Fear of another big truck. Fear of another bleeding.

Fear of loving, and losing.

I guess I just have to believe, that time would heal, one way or the other.....